Monday, September 5, 2016

Two Sneak Peeks

Just a sneak peek of the designs I plan to release this week.  "Bittersweet October", which is stitched on 32ct Dames of the Needle Americana Froth and finished in a #2 LeHay's Shaker Carrier.




And 
a cool tombstone design I've been working on that a friend, Terri aka Dixie Samplar asked me to create called "Eternal Sleep".  This was stitched on 32ct Vtg. River Rock by Dixie Samplar Hand Dyed Fabric.


Can't wait to show you the full reveals and the finishes.  I'll be back soon.
Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend.
Smiles, Nan

2 comments:

moosecraft said...

Both of these are great, Nan! Looking forward to seeing the finishes... I'll be placing an order soon! Have a beautiful week!

Amalia Wilsn said...

the ancient and the old things are really inspiring. the handwork of that time is very good. the complete their needs by doing hard work by themselves. it looks really nice. I read your blog and gained knowledge. because I am looking for a topic for my assignment and in that period of searching I found an assignment helper name best assignment service who is sorting out my assignment problem from now.