Thursday, August 11, 2016

Big Release Day!

Dear Friends, 
I'm excited to announce I have two new designs ready for release. One is a Quaker style sampler with a fun twist and the other is a cross stitch and wool combo design. I've been asked many time to create a piece that combines both cross stitch and wool, so I hope you'll like what I've come up with.

"Never Fading"

I have a great fondness for anything in the Quaker style. This is a sampler I've designed with that style in mind, but I wanted to give it a bit of a twist. I've added a wool patch on the bottom, so you can add your favorite little treasures, such as buttons, keys, pins etc., of which I have many....and rather then have them sit in a drawer unseen, they now have a special place for display. The bonus pinkeep design is also included in the chart pack. 

Design Info: Stitch Count: 128 x 117 (sampler), 80 x 74 (pinkeep). 32ct Vtg. Sand Dune and 36ct Pecan Butter by Lakeside Linens. Blackberry Primitives Wool ~ Yarrow. Beautifully model Stitched by Cindy Ruckman Cabrey and framed by Patti Nicolosi of By My Hand Needlewerks.

"Nightingale's Garden"
I've been having lots of fun working with wool lately and thought it would be great to finally combine the two in a design. This was a fun piece to create and I love how prim it turned out. The wool farmhouse was inspired by one that is right down the road from us. 

Design Info: Stitch Count: 158 x 51. 30ct Tin Roof linen by Weeks Dye Works. Blackberry Primitives Wool ~ Boulder and Slate. Beautifully framed by Patti Nicolosi of By My Hand Needlewerks.


Both of these new designs can be purchased from your favorite needlework shop or directly from me in my Etsy Shop. These and all my designs are listed there. Thank you for all your continued support and as always, happy stitching! ~Nan