Tuesday, May 17, 2016

On to the Finish

Hello again my friends....I'm back to show you the progress on the stitch I started yesterday.....all done and on to the finish.  I may just have this done in time for the Primitive Handmades update on Thurs.......phew!


I am loving this linen that just arrived from Lakeside Linens....it's called Vintage Tundra and I have not had the pleasure of using this color before.  I did add some extra staining to it, but that's just my need to make it more prim..... I have a cool finish planned....but need to pick out a nice fabric to go with the design and get sewing on the machine.  I'll be back to show you the completed piece soon:)
~Nan

1 comment:

kristenemma said...

Hthis post is quite necessary for me as i'm cv writing service UK provider and so that way liked it your article so much as It will help me to enhance my knowledge.