Monday, May 9, 2016

Newsletter Sign Ups!

I thought I would let my friends and followers know that I will be starting a newsletter.  Hopefully monthly.....You can sign up to hear about new releases, upcoming events and promotions.
Just click on the link below to sign up.



I have some exciting news to share and the first newsletter will go out this Friday morning!

****I just want to add that your personal info will never be sold or given to any one
and you may unsubscribe from future mailings at any time.

Smiles, ~Nan



5 comments:

denise said...

already signed up!

Unknown said...

signed up! very excited to see what's in store for us!
Pam

Robin in Virginia said...

Accomplished! Enjoy your week, Nan!

The Eveningstitcher said...

How wonderful!!! Can't wait to get your first newsletter!!!

Blogger said...

Easily Boost Your ClickBank Banner Commissions And Traffic

Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products using banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your selected ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the available ClickBank products.