Saturday, December 12, 2015

A Little Finish

I finally got around to finishing what I have happily named as my Seville Pinkeep.
It got that name because while I was antiquing with friends last month in Ohio, at Seville Antiques, I saw a pinkeep with big X's and eyelets...It inspired me to come home and create this.  It's backed with a wonderful velvet from Blackberry Primitives called Winterberry.
And is a sweet 4 1/2" square.


This is one of the finished pieces I'll be listing this week in my PHM
update.

Happy creating my friends.
~Nan


4 comments:

linda said...

I finally remembered what it was called when cross stitches and eyelets were done on gingham---Chicken Scratch! Love this cushion and the colors you used.

Robin in Virginia said...

What a wonderful piece you created, Nan! I also reminds me of 'chicken scratch' which was my first attempted at cross stitch (not counting the stamped pieces). Enjoy your weekend!

Joy said...

Nice finish, Nan!

Mohammad Mahtab said...

Interesting read! 'A Little Finish' beautifully captures those subtle, poignant moments. Loved exploring this topic through your blog. For ecommerce website development company in delhi Visit:- https://www.artattackk.com/