Monday, March 2, 2015

Hopping into Day Two

I hope Spring is just around the corner.  When I look outside everything is frozen and the street is a sheet of ice.....so much for making a drive to the post office.

Back in Dec. I purchase an antique drysink for my Sewing Studio.  I seem to always find something I love when the gals and I make a trip to Lititz.  This was in my favorite shop....Days Gone By Creations.  Cindy, the owner, is so helpful and let me keep it there until I could get back with the truck to pick it up.
The hubby and I made the trip a few weekends back.  We got it in the house and upstairs to the studio.  I did some reorganizing and it's now all set up and in it's place.  I love the mustard stain that still lets the beautiful grain of the wood show through.  It holds all my boxes of floss and other supplies....Lots of room for finishing goodies too.


Today is day #2 of the Spring Thyme Blog Hop.

Plumcute Designs has a sweet springtime design and recipe for you.
Just follow the link above to hop over to her blog.

Stay warm my friends, Smiles, Nan




6 comments:

Penny said...

Oh, how I love that dry sink!! Great find!

Theresa said...

Your dry sink looks amazing in your home Nan!!!

The Eveningstitcher said...

Love your dry sink! What a beautiful place to store all your stitching supplies. I went to Lititz last April and just loved it! The owner is so sweet. I'm hoping to go again this summer.

Robin in Virginia said...

What a fabulous looking dry sink you picked up, Nan! Would love a peek at the inside!

Robin in Virginia

Pamela said...

Love your new dry sink!!! What a great place to store all your stitching supplies!!!
Love Lititz too!!! My husband has family there!! I think I need a road trip.
thanks for sharing.
Pam

Rugs and Pugs said...

Wonderful dry sink and so useful.
Hugs :)
Lauren