Sunday, December 28, 2014

Change is Good!

I must try and blog more often...I just don't know where the time flies to...

But I'm excited to tell you....I'm changing things up a bit next year....
I'm joining Country Sampler, Spring Green to design for their 2015 Prim Sisters Club
I just could not say no to Jeanne's invite with all her enthusiasm and excitement.  
But I think she knows I'm just as thrilled as she is.
The Prim Sisters Club will ship 4 times a year with 2 projects from myself and 2 from Linda.
I hope you will want to join Linda and I for a fun and exciting year of stitching.
If so, give the shop a call to sign up....608-588-2510.
Here is the link to the club page for more info..

It's going to be a great new year and I'm very excited about designing for the Prim Sisters Club.
As always....Happy Stitching my friends!
~Nan

8 comments:

LaNelle said...

Nan, I was sad to see you leave ....but now am so happy for you that you are still doing a club!! Congratulations! Have a fun year...Blessings for the best of everything in 2015!

Pamela said...

How exciting!!! I may have to join up!!!
Happy New Year!
Pam

Robin in Virginia said...

How thrilling for you! I know it will bring you many smiles.

Wishing you a wonderful 2015.

Robin in Virginia

Rugs and Pugs said...

So cool. Congrats to you.
Happy New Year.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

Wonderful news! & so deserving :)
Congrats to you and I know it will be fabulous for you {and all the members too}
xoxox
L

Faye said...

Great news Nan!!!! What an honor to be affiliated with Country Sampler~ I know the designs will be just perfect and I can't wait to get my first kit!!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Oh what FUN!!! I Love Spring Green and wish I lived closer to their store so I could visit more often.
Congrats to you!!!
I need to get my rear in gear and be a better blogger too ~ I'm like you and don't know where the time slipped by to.
Happy and Joy to You in this New upcoming Year!
Many Blessings
Robin

PRS said...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)