Thursday, March 6, 2014

A Stitcher's Finish

As promised, I'm back to post and share the beautiful pictures I received from 
a few stitching friends.
The first is from Elena.  Here is the link to her lovely blog, if you get a chance you should visit.  http://busyhandscraft.blogspot.com/
Elena stitched Merry Winter into a pincushion and split the design in order to have something on each side of the piece.
It is so pretty.  I love the choice of fabric and the pocket.  This was an exchange gift for her friend Eszter, who I'm sure was thrilled to receive this in the mail!
It's really lovely Elena and thank you for your sweet email.
x x x x x
Next my buddy, Terri of www.dixiesamplar.com stitched my Valentine freebie and had it made, by Faye I might add :) into the sweetest bag for her partner and best friend Lynn.  I just love it.  It is so adorable.
Thanks Terri.  I'm so happy you sent this so I could share it.  Love hearing from you!
x x x x x
It's always so wonderful to see the creativity out there from my fellow stitchers and always so inspiring.
Happy Stitching,
~Nan

4 comments:

moosecraft said...

Beautiful finishes! I like the way Merry Winter was split to be two sided. Very clever!

Robin in Virginia said...

What wonderful finishes Elena and Terri created from your designs, Nan! I really like how the Merry Winter was finished.

Enjoy your weekend!

Robin in Virginia

HomeSpunPrims said...

Beautiful finishes of your designs Nan! Hugs, Lori

Ele said...

Ooh!! So exciting!! :) thanks for a most lovely design
Elena