Sunday, December 15, 2013

A Stitcher's Finish

Happy Sunday All!
Things are very busy around the Lewis residence and like most of you, we are trying very hard to decorate, shop and make preparations for Christmas.  It seems like Christmas has come very quickly this year.  
I did want take some time this morning and show you another stitcher's finish.  
Vonna sent me this picture of an ornament she just finished using one of my freebies.
It is part of her 25 Days of Christmas with the Twisted Stitcher.  Here is a link to her blog where you can see more of her beautiful finishes.......thetwistedstitcher.blogspot.com 
She stitched this on 28 ct. Lambswool using the suggested DMC floss.
She added little evergreen boughs with berries and pinecones and even attached a cute little tag.
So sweet and such a wonderful and different finish.  Love it.  Thanks so much Vonna for sharing it with us.

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful week and that we all get lots done.  I hope to be back soon to show you a few things I've made for the holidays.  I have such fun creating!
Happy Stitching my friends.
~Nan

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful love the finish xx

Mouse said...

lovely finishes of all your pieces done by other folks :) its nice to get inspiration from them :) love mouse xxxxx

ladyjane22 said...

Oh my, this turned out so cute. I really like it.

Keeper of the Crowes said...

So cute! She did you pattern proud, Nan!!!

Raymond Homestead said...

Very sweet ornament!

Anne said...

Such an adorable finish! I love the added holly!!

Lynn said...

Great Christmas designs! I love them all! Thank you so much for the holly freebie.