Thursday, August 15, 2013

Back and Busy

I've been back from my dog sitting adventure for some time now.  It was very relaxing and I just fell in love with those 3 little dachshunds.  I have been so busy since my return home,  finishing Beggar's Night and a few other projects that I've had no time at all to sit and blog :(
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and response to the new design.  You guys are the best and I am so happy you all like it.  I'll be back tomorrow to show you the finish and post the release. 
~*~*~*~*~*~
 I wanted to show you the gifts that showed up on my door step the other day.
They were from my buddy, Ivonne of The Crackling Crows.  She surprised me with a handmade patriotic pumpkin and one of her wonderful banners.  She is so creative.  Thank you so much Vonnie.  You know I love them  AND you and I already have them displayed!
~*~*~*~*~*~
I'll leave you with a picture of my new buddies all tuckered out after a long day of play.
Hansel, Gretel and Lacey.  ♥ ♥ ♥

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow!
Smiles, ~Nan


4 comments:

Friendship Crossing said...

What a darling banner! Those doggies are just too cute!!

Have a great day!
Tanya

cucki said...

aww cute xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wonderful gifts you got from Ivonne ~ I have one of her banners and just love it!!!
Awwww ~ look at those little cuties!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Three Sheep Studio said...

Love your new banner, Nan !
Those dogs are sweet, too. ;)
Rose