Monday, June 10, 2013

A little bit of a Ladies Prim Society reveal

As promised....got a few pics of the sneak
peek for my next Ladies Prim Society
piece.  Wanted this one to be a little
different and I am excited about it.
Watch for the whole reveal soon!

I'm sure Ann and Pat will be busy kitting 
this week and from what I understand,
plans are to start shipping on the 18th.
x x x
They have done such a wonderful
job with this club.  Kudos to them.

The finished model will be on 
display at Dyeing to Stitch,
 if you'd like to stop by the shop.
Rumor has it there's another 
contest in the works!
x x x 
I just can't tell you how much
I love being apart of this club and 
hope all of you, who have joined,
 are having fun with it.
~*~*~*~*~
On a personal note, yesterday was
my DH birthday. 
He treated himself to a morning
ride on his Harley and I just had to get
some shots of my handsome guy.
Happy Birthday sweetheart.
Life is so easy knowing my whole world 
fits inside of your arms.
Love you more than I have words.
~*~*~*~
Thanks for visiting and as always, I love 
hearing from you.
Happy Stitching. ~ Nan

13 comments:

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

beautiful stitching, my friend ~
and happy birthday wishes to your beloved~ love that moustache on your handsome man & his bodacious HARLEY!!! (I am a Harley girl from waaaaayyyyy back!!!)
xoxox
Lori

HollyXSing said...

I Love-Love the sneak peek! I can't wait to get my hands on it! I will stitch it right up!

Another contest...Great!

I like those Harley pics! Happy belated birthday to your husband! I hope he had a great day!

-Holly

moosecraft said...

Loverly stitches! And Happy Birthday to Mr. Hubby!!!

Sandra said...

Your new project looks amazing. I just love the colors.
He looks like he is certainly enjoying his birthday.
Blessings,
Sandra

Keeper of the Crowes said...

Can't tell you how much I love that you are apart of this club. I absolutely LOVE this design, Nan!!! I'm so looking forward to receiving it!

Pamela said...

Thanks for the "sneak-peek"! Looks like you created another beauty! Thanks for sharing!

I can see your hubby enjoyed his day!

Pam

Dede said...

Oh the peak! Thanks. I am really enjoying the club. BUT must stitch faster so I will be ready for the next release. I did a couple other things and that put me way behind. I have the second one about 1/2 done so if I really dig in I can have it done before yours arrives! LOL
Happy Birthday to your fine hubby.

Linda said...

Just love all your projects and enjoy seeing all your posts...you are a great inspiration. Linda

Lynn said...

Hi Nan.....love your sneak peak...can't wait to get my next kit.
Just finished your "Be Ye Merry", your Halloween Crow and Santa Crow patterns for an order going to SC.
Love your patterns. Hope all is well with you.
Happy Cake and Ice Cream day to your hubby.
Blessings, Lynn

Unknown said...

Wonderful stitch my Darling and happy birthday to your handsome guy! ;)

Lynn said...

Thanks for sharing a sneak peek at your new design. It looks amazing!
Do you know if international customers can join the Ladies Prim Society? I have long admired the designs that come out of this.
Belated Happy Birthday wishes to your husband. I hope he had a great day!

nathalie-poppy said...

Hi Nan !!!!

Gorgeous stitchery as usual and HAPPY B to your dear hubby !!!

My DH also loves riding his bike (Hayabusa !!!)

LOVE !!!
Have a great week !!!!
Nat

Patty C. said...

Beautiful sneak peak!