Sunday, December 19, 2010

Xmas Swap

As most of you know, I am a member of a group called To Dwell In Primitive Times or TDIPT.  We do a Christmas swap every year, but this year we decided to have secret swap.  We would all make a handmade and add in a few goodies.  I didn't know who had my name until the box arrived the other day.   It was from Annie of Chickadee Primitives.   When I opened the box and saw what was inside I almost screamed, so I had to show all of you my beautiful gifts.
 
* * * * * * * 
Annie gifted me with her wonderful handmade button snowman. ( Click to enlarge the pics for a closer look)   His eyes and mouth are little buttons and I love his rosy cheeks.  He is just adorable.  She also made a prim fabric covered box filled with xmas potpourri and a handmade baby doll ornie holding some prim candy canes.  I love TDIPT swaps.  They are so exciting and I know all of us in the group are always thrilled with our gifts.  It was so wonderful to see what everyone got.
* * * * * * *
Thank you so much Annie for all the love and time you put into making my swap presents so special.  I love it all !
Enjoy this winter day.
~Nan


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting, lovely snowman...have a great day!
~Ronda

Joy said...

What a fun swap...love the snowman. Seems Annie is as talented as you!
Happy Day!

Unknown said...

Oh WOW!!
Love it!!
Awesome swap.
Tam

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

I LOVE Annie's snowman! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Maria said...

I love your snowmen ;)
ciao Maria

Nan said...

What a great package to get in the mail. Enjoy your goodies and Merry Christmas!

Karen said...

Love the snowman! Hope you have a very merry Christmas...

Lola said...

He is so adorable! Glad you got all those goodies ~ you deserve them! What great additions to your Christmas decor.

Hugs,
Lola

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

WHAT A DEAR SWEET SNOWMAN....CONGRATS ON YOUR FABULOUS WIN...~B

Maria said...

Merry Christmas ;) dear Nan
ciao Maria

clob said...

*★Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ •。★ Xmas ★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˚* _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•*/______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• | 田田|門|

Chickadee Primitives said...

Merry Christmas, Nan! :)

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Darling Snowman, thanks for sharing.

Happy New Year!

Carolyn