Sunday, December 5, 2010

Freebie Finishes

I hope everyone had a terrific Thanksgiving.
 I wanted to take this time to thank everyone for the  wonderful  responses I received on the Merry Christmas Freebie.  I appreciate all the comments that were left and got some wonderful pictures of some very creative finishes, that I really want to share with everyone.
* * * * * * * 
First is a fabulous pinkeep by Karen
I love the extra details she puts into her finishing.  Isn't is just gorgeous?
I love it !

* * * * * * *
Next we have Faye's finish that she made into an adorable bell ornament.
How creative is that?  Now that is thinking outside the box !
Great job Faye.

* * * * * * * 
Angela sent me a picture of the finish she made.
It can be used as a gift tag or floss tag.  Wow!
Wouldn't you love to see that gift tag on your present?
It's a present in itself.  Just Beautiful.

* * * * * *
And just in are 2 more beautiful finishes from Aubree.
The first one is finished on a tin.
and the next is a pillow ornament.
Both are just so pretty. 


Well, all I can say is, fabulous stitching girls and such creative thinking.  Thank you for sharing your finishes with me.  I was very excited to see them and they all put a big smile on my face.
Happy Stitching, until next time.
~Nan

12 comments:

Lili said...

very beautiful works!

Faye said...

Thank you Nan for the compliments and knowing you are pleased makes my bell even more special~

We all appreciate all you do and your wonderful designs....Keep up the great work and we look foward to many more to come!!!!

Merry Christmas, Faye

Anonymous said...

Great finishes ladies,,thanks for sharing. Hope all is well with you Nan...Happy Holidays!

Blessings,
~Ronda

Karen said...

Thanks Nan for a great design. I think Faye came with a very creative finish...it fits that design perfectly.

I love the tag idea...I think I will copy this one.

Dora said...

Great group of creative finishes. I especially like the floss tag.

Anonymous said...

wwwow!! I love everything but I love the simple things like the tag!!

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

Awesome finishes! Eye candy indeed.


Jennifer

clob said...

Alls are beautifuls !!!!

Isobel -Argante- said...

They are really great finishes! Good works!
Hugs dear Nan!

Argante

Maria said...

beautiful finish ;))
ciao Maria

angelasweby said...

Nan :>)
Isn't it amazing how many ways there are of finishing a design :)
I love seeing all the different imaginative finishes and thanks so much for featuring mine.
I love your designs. They never fail to inspire me :>)
Angela xx

Anonymous said...

Wonderfull!!!
Regards
Françoise