Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Few Things for TDIPT Mercantile Tonight

Tonight I'll be listing a few new stitcheries on TDIPT Mercantile.
A few are Fall inspired.  Seems I'm just in the mood for Fall 
these days.

This sawdust filled pillow is a Threadwork Primitives original design.
A sawdust pinkeep in Fall colors.

I couldn't resist making another hornbook.
Did quite a bit of distressing to this hornbook,
so it looks nice and old.

My Needle's Work Ditty Bag will also be
listed tonight. 
This is such a wonderful design from 
Notforgotten Farm.
I hope you can all drop by to TDIPT Mercantile
tonight around 9 pm or so to view my new listings
and all of the other wonderfully talented artists.
Smiles,
~Nan 

8 comments:

The Crackling Crows Banners said...

Wow you were busy Nan :)
Love your new creations...wonderful!!!
Smiles Ivonne

Jackie said...

Your finishings are awfully beautiful.
Jackie.

Unknown said...

Love you new finishes - they are all gorgeous!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Awesome things, Nan! Love the hornbook!

Karen said...

I love the Harvest Moon pillow...finishing is great!

Love all your have done.

Moonpie primitives said...

Hi Nan:
I love all your new offerings for TDIPT.....Your new Harvest Moon design is absolutely darling....Thanks for all the encouraging words you have sent my way....
I really appreciate it, Nancy

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

HAPPY B-day Nannners!!!!
I love all your new offerings on the Mercantile. You did a fantastic job on the hornbook.
Hugs~~Pam

Dogpatch Primitives said...

Nan, your work is so lovely! We're so happy to have you on the Mercantile!